MSA Racing Licences

If you want to be a racing driver, you've come to the right place!

Daniels Motorsport have a vast knowledge of the sport and provide a service to help asspiring racers obtain the necessary racing licence required to participate in UK motor sport events.

We can supply hire cars in all classes A, B, C, and D including tuition at any race circuit although we specialise in Brands Hatch, Snetterton and Lydden circuits.  We can also arrange for an Ards test.

We can also arrange Fiesta Junior hire for testing including tuituion. This can only be carried out by an Grade A Ards instuctor fo 14 to 17 year olds

If you are thinking of taking your ARDS test call Peter Daniels 07860 870210 or David Abbott 07801 354836.


Who are the MSA?
The Motor Sports Association is recognised as the sole motor sport governing body for the United Kingdom by the world governing body, the Federation Internationale de L’Automobile (FIA). As the governing body, the MSA is responsible for the governance and administration of all major forms of motor sports in the UK.

What is an ARDS test?
If you have not raced before you will need to attend a half day course at one of the Association of Racing Drivers’ Schools (ARDS). You need to have attended one of these courses before you can obtain the National B Licence required to enter a race meeting.